Saturday, February 19, 2011

Alright, I give up!

Well, let me clarify that. I don't give up on the blog by any means. But I do need something to keep it fresher and easier for me to update and by that, I mean I need to keep it easier for me to WANT to update it.

As of right now, I'm about four months behind with Beer Club and not being caught up with that has made me not really want to write about anything else. That being said, I'm going to do the quick and dirty catch up on Beer Club just to get it on record. I'm totally cool with that because I started this thing for me, first and foremost.

I'm trying to take down a keg of Hopslam today (with a little help from Allison) so I figured being stuck at home is a good excuse to get caught up with this stuff. Hopefully this means some more stuff on this blog but I need to do it out of left field. There are so many blogs out there and most of them are decent but the last thing I want to do is make a carbon copy that's just like 2500 other blogs out there. How am I going to do that? No idea. But I'm always open to ideas!

1 comment: