Thursday, November 29, 2012

Long awaited conclusion


I just can't seem to stay consistent with this damn thing, can I?

I figured since another Month of Awesomeness is just around the corner, I'd better finish off the last one.
Yes, I did end up drinking the beer but sadly fell short with posting the results.

Let's take care of that old business so I can get started with the next one when it arrives.

December 26th saw several beers, these being the highlights.

My favorite beer to pair with my Monte Cristos. A great way to kick off your morning too!.


 












My birthday beer (12/27)













December 28th.
December 29th













December 30th













And of course, celebrated the New Year with a very appropriate beer.




Now let's just hope that I can be a little more consistent for the next Month of Awesomeness and finish off this part of it in a timely manner.  Let the games begin!



1 comment:

  1. Love the Schell's glass. One of my favorite brewers up here in MN.

    ReplyDelete