Wednesday, January 4, 2012

December 20th - New Belgium Lips of Faith Le Terroir

Alright, back to this. I've fallen behind in writing about the Month of Awesomeness but I kept up the important part, the drinking.

December 20th saw yet another visit to the New Belgium Lips of Faith lineup, this time with a personal favorite - Le Terroir. This is a unique sour beer in that it was dry hopped which gave it an unusual extra dimension over other sours out there.

This has to be the Lips of Faith beer that I've bought the most of and with good reason. Not only was the uniqueness of it a draw but it's not too often that you can get a quality sour for less than $10 a bottle. Sadly, I think this was my last one. Here's hoping that I stumble across one more in the back of a fridge or in a hidden box.

No comments:

Post a Comment