Saturday, December 3, 2011

A Month of Awesomeness

I was inspired by Brian & Co's Beer Advent Calendar and decided I might do my own version of it only with a lot more drinking and a lot less writing. My version will consist of drinking a different bomber or 750ml out of my bar every day this month.

They don't have to be new to me but they have to be new to the month (i.e. repeats don't count). I'll share some, some I'll drink all on my own. I'll drink more than one some days but I'll drink at least one every day and post a pic and a couple words about it.

Basically I figured I needed a good plan for inventory reduction this month and also a good excuse to post some good beer pics and some nice glassware. But mainly, I'm looking forward to some awesome beers.

No comments:

Post a Comment