Saturday, December 17, 2011

December 13th - Ommegang Gnomegang

Tuesday brought not only another Ommegang beer to the MoA but another collaboration beer, this time brewed with Brasserie d’Achouffe. This is the beer that comes in a gift pack with Hennepin and Three Philosophers and a glass for a ridiculously low price (you couldn't buy all three beers let alone the glass for the price I've seen the set go for).

So yep, that's how I got mine. This beer was never on my radar but I figured that even if this beer sucked, I still got a bottle of Three Philosophers, a bottle of Hennepin and a glass for less than $30.

The beer didn't suck. It wasn't awesome and it certainly wasn't nearly as good as the Zuur from the night before but it was still a solid beer worth drinking and worth its place in the gift pack.

No comments:

Post a Comment