Sunday, December 4, 2011

December 4th - Unibroue Terrible

Today's contribution to the Month of Awesomeness is Unibroue's Terrible.

This is a beer I've been sitting on for awhile but I've been excited to try it as I've heard good things.  I'll start with the only real complaint I've had about Unibroue's beers before, they seem to have a "house taste". I'm not sure where that comes from but I am pretty sure I could tell a beer is from Unibroue based off the taste & aroma of it and not knowing anything else.

Luckily, they make pretty good beers so the fact that they're similar isn't a big deal to me personally. As for this one, the only thing terrible about it is trying to get it to show up in a picture. Not the greatest shot folks but a damn good beer that you should try if given an opportunity.  Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment